Have you purchased your tickets yet?
This often-filled-with-hilarity dinner is our biggest fundraiser of the year. All proceeds benefit our scholarship program for the youth in our community.
This event will feature …
- A wonderful steak dinner, with steaks provided by Harris Ranch Beef Company
- Live and silent auctions
- Opportunity drawings (sometimes referred to as a raffle)
- Wine and beer bar
- DJ Music and dancing
- Did we mention the STEAK DINNER?!
- Amazing company …who also want to give to the cause!
- Social begins at 5:30pm
- Dinner is served at 6:30pm
- Live auction begins at 7:30pm
- Dancing until 10:30pm
Tickets are $60.00 each and it’s so worth it!
To purchase tickets or simply make a donation, email firstname.lastname@example.org today! Call 559.259.2628 with any questions!
The proceeds go to the following projects:
- 8th Grade Scholarship Program: Every year, we award ten 8th graders with one $1,000 scholarship each before they get into high school to give them the added incentive to finish high school and go to college. Most scholarship programs wait to award monies when the student is a junior or senior in high school. We want to proactively award sooner, before they get into high schools, so they do well earlier in their high school career and really plan on going to college ahead of the usual planning.
- Dictionary Program: Every year for the past ten years, we’ve been distributing free dictionaries to upwards of 1,100 3rd graders in Hanford.
Hope you can make it!